Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First Post.

Hi All,

Welcome To WoW Fan Info. This is my first blog about something I am super passionate about... The World of Warcraft. My goal with this blog is to discuss and talk about the newest patches and updates to WoW.  As everyone knows we are only two months away from the release of the third WoW expansion .. Cataclysm.

I have to say I am looking forward to this expansion so much, being a player that has been around since the early days of Vanilla, to see the old world of Azeroth get an overhaul is AMAZING! From the shrinking of the talent trees to flying over the Barrens, this expansion has so many great ideas and options coming alive. I am also over joyed that this is really the first new bit of story line outside of Warcraft III, Vanilla, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King expansions were all about tying up the loose ends from WC3 and it's expansion The Frozen Throne. With the return of Deathwing and the Elemental Lords attacking, it is all new story for this wonderful place that Blizzard has created.

But let us not lose focus, there are still two months of Wrath content left! This means getting those alts their King Slayer titles and stockpiling gold for the power leveling.to 85. I have another page where you can receive my FREE tips on how to get some extra gold stored up, get your gear ready, and find some people that you can work with from day one of the expansion release. All you have to do to get these great free secret tips to WoW success is enter your email. Feel free to take a look at www.freewowinfo.weebly.com

Thank and until next time,

WoW Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment